SAVING MONEY IS SMART
- Save money, help the environment.
- Island Air Conditioning's high-efficiency American Standard products can provide much-needed relief from rising utility bills and energy costs, while also helping you do something positive for your community and the environment.
- The right size means everything.
- Our specialists at Island Air will help you select a system that is the right size for you home, so you don’t end up paying to heat and cool space that isn’t there. A proper isntallation is critical on high efficiency gas and electric systems. Failing to due so can result in losses in efficiency and damage to the new system.
- Commit to maintenance.
- Having Island Air perform preventative maintenance before summer and winter seasons will extend the life of the HVAC system, improve energy efficiency, reduce pollutants and save you money.
- Replace your filter.
- A dirty A/C filter can restrict airflow and increase energy use in your home. Keeping your A/C clean, lubricated and properly adjusted can save you money on cooling costs. To increase the efficiency of your A/C, replace or clean filters once a month during operating seasons.
- Look for the label. Many of our high-efficiency products meet the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency. Just look for the ENERGY STAR® logo.
For A/C emergency service, routine maintenance, or new system quote, call Island Air at 251-943-4709, or send us an online inquiry.