Join Our Team
Office Assistant Job Opening for Island Air
Island Air has an immediate job opening for an office assistant. The ideal candidate for this position would be responsible for organizing and managing files, scheduling appointments and meetings, and supporting other staff members with organizational type tasks. The person we’re looking for should have a working knowledge of Quickbooks and an overall understanding of office operations.
This position requires at least a high school diploma or equivalent, good computer skills and good organizational skills.
Other requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors in a professional manner
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Coordinate and schedule meeting and appointments
- Performing other administrative support tasks such as updating and sorting files and paperwork
- Working knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other accounting tasks (Quickbooks)
Qualifications for Office Assistant
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree
- 1 to 3 Years relevant experience in an office setting preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
Fill out the application below to get started. Thank you for your interest in becoming part of our team!